Saturday, October 11, 2008

Gyn-Nats-Tix

On Saturday mornings Jason takes Hanna to The Little Gym for gymnastics. She just loves it and enjoys her alone time with Daddy. Haley and I tagged along with them today so I could take some pictures. She is really getting better at trying new stuff. Of course, she likes to run and play and do her own thing sometimes. The best part about the class is that she does have some freedom to do her own thing. It was so cute watching them play together. Jason really does a better job with her out there than I would. He has A LOT more patience than I do. She wakes up on Saturday mornings and asks about Gynatstix. It's so cute how she says it and I think I nailed the spelling.


Hanna got to demonstrate one of the exercises for the day. She loves getting to do that. If she watches the other kids do it first sometimes she won't even try it. She's so funny.








1 comment:

THE KNIGHTS said...

Is that you sitting in the circle in the first pic? Holy cow! I havent seen her look that much like you in a long time! SOOO CUTE!