Friday, October 31, 2008

Labor of Love

Unfortunately my love of Halloween brings out the little neurotic freak in me. So, when I decided to make some homemade Halloween treats for Hanna's playgroup it was no surprise that I was up until 2:30 making sure all was perfect. The black eyes on my white chocolate ghosts had to be just right as well as the precious little triangular candy corns. As exhausted as I was at 2:30am I went and got the camera to take pictures. I wasn't about to let my efforts go unseen. So, after my futile attempts to make Hanna's pumpkin costume (see previous blog) this is what I did.........

These are the cupcakes I made for Hanna's class at school that kept me up until 1:30am the night following my candy caper.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Can you make these cupcakes at Thanksgiving and put Gobble Gobble on them? Because I will "gobble" them up! hee hee hee

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed with your craftiness. I might need tips when I venture out someday.

Too cute. I love the pics of the girls and the little take-out kiddo - SO PRECIOUS.

THE KNIGHTS said...

DID YOU SERIOUSLY MAKE HOMEMADE CANDY CORN? or are they just wrapped in bags? There is some serious martha worthy cooking going on over there!